|Home | About Korel | Contact Us | Order Plans | Plot Plans | Revise a Plan | Custom House Plans|
FEW GOOD TIPS ON LOOKING FOR A HOUSE PLAN
2. If you are also desiring to use a Bedroom as a Study, try searching for a 4 Bedroom Design instead of a 3 Bedroom Design with the idea it may also have a Study.
3. Always remain open minded. Remember that the Elevation Plan (Exterior View) can be reworked to fit the style you are wanting. Don't discount a home design simply because it has shutters and maybe you didn't want shutters. We can make revisions to our plans.
4. It is easier to make a smaller plan larger than a larger plan smaller. So if you didn't find a house plan in your square footage range, try Searching for a house plan slightly smaller in Sq. Ft. and then make your rooms larger to the size you desired.
5. YES! We can do Revisions to our plans! Revisions can take a couple of weeks from start to completion. Contact our office to discuss minor revisions to our plans.
6. The Results Page displays 5 plans at a time. To go to the next page of 5 plans, click on the page number on the Search Results bar. Then click on the House Plan Image to open that plan sheet.
7. To buy a plan, print out the web page of the plan you want to buy. Then click on Order House Plans button to review your purchase options. Telephone our order line 800-400-9220 and have your credit card ready. Our hours are 9am to 5pm central time zone, Monday through Friday. You'll get to talk to a real Korel Designer who can also answer your questions.